[Insight-developers] Re: Integrating WrapITK into ITK CVS

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Wed Nov 8 12:20:51 EST 2006

On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 11:26:37 +0100, Gaetan Lehmann
<gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr> wrote:

> why have you chosen to build a module which groups several modules,
> rather than building each module individually ?

This one is the important question.

I have built all the groups of the VXLNumerics and Base modules as
individual modules, and, well, it works that way. All the resulting _*.so
files are only a little bigger than the same wrappers built in a single
.so file.
I'm quite sure the modules which are grouping several other modules have
been designed like that for a good reason, but the which one ?

--
Gaëtan Lehmann
INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)