[Insight-developers] using swig to wrap ITK - a summary of the tcon (and a little much)

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Mon Nov 20 05:22:16 EST 2006

Le Sun, 19 Nov 2006 22:34:27 +0100, Bill Hoffman
<bill.hoffman at kitware.com> a écrit:

> BTW, making attacks on CVS is not really constructive.

Bill !

Look at:
- what I have done to package itk
- what I have done to enhance mathematical morphology in itk
- what I have done to enhance itk wrappers
- the help I received from the "core" developers to do that
- the articles and reviews I have posted to the Insight journal
- the number of mails I sent to this list without getting answer
- the answers I get when I ask to integrate my work in itk, or for things
to be fixed
- and... a comparaison of cvs with any newer versioning system, like darcs

and - please - no more tell me what I'm doing is not constructive

BTW, I'm not making attacks against CVS. CVS is a good tool, but there are
some very better versioning systems. I'll not describe why - it's very
easy to find with google

Gaetan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann