[Insight-developers] Re: Copyright Transfer Tracking Wiki Page : & QMesh

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Nov 30 08:18:30 EST 2006

Hi Josh,

Here is one additional mechanism for streamlining this process:

Why don't we just scan the signed forms and commit them into
a directory:

               InsightDocuments/CopyrightTransfers

We can then link to them from the Wiki page.

In this form we have a permanent archive of the forms that anybody
can have access to. Othewise I can imagine that two or three years
from now we may have difficulties finding the signed forms from a
particular contributor.

If necessary, we can add time-stamps and digitally-signatures to the
scanned images using Adobe Acrobat.

      Luis