[Insight-developers] changing RescaleIntensityImageFilter default values

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Oct 17 07:34:00 EDT 2006

Hi,

Currently, the default values of RescaleIntensityImageFilter make that
filter not usable without changing both OutputMaximum and OutputMinimum.
If no one is against, and because it shouldn't break backward
compatibility, I would like change the default values from:

m_OutputMaximum   = NumericTraits<OutputPixelType>::Zero;
m_OutputMinimum   = NumericTraits<OutputPixelType>::max();

to:

m_OutputMaximum   = NumericTraits<OutputPixelType>::max();
m_OutputMinimum   = NumericTraits<OutputPixelType>::NonpositiveMin();

If I shouldn't do that, please just tell me

Regards,

Gaetan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann