[Insight-developers] Re: Problems with Obj C Tests on VS6 / VS7 / VS8

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Aug 28 16:16:16 EDT 2007

Hi Sean,

Right now the IF/ENDIF is for (NOT WIN32) but
it is tempting to replace it with IF(APPLE).

After all, the goal so far, is just to have an
automatic way of making sure that if somebody
use "id" in ITK classes, then the Dashboard will
raise an alarm.

As long as we have Mac submissions in the Dashboard,
then we cover that front...

What do you think ?

    Luis