[Insight-developers] Anyone else having problems retrievingarticles from IJ?

Stephen R. Aylward Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com
Tue Dec 4 23:25:16 EST 2007

Overall the machine seems unresponsive.  I've been trying to ssh to it to
fix the problem...no luck.

We'll have to wait for someone to get back into Kitware's office in Clifton
Park and have them reset the machine.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Stephen

Stephen R. Aylward, Ph.D.