[Insight-developers] ITK Coursework

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Sat Dec 8 11:57:28 EST 2007

Hello ITK Developers,

The University of Iowa Biomedical Engineering department is working on
modifications to their medical imaging course to be taught next spring.
There is a good possibility that they will switch to using ITK for the basis
of their projects.

I know that there were course materials generated during one of the A2D2
projects by CMU a few years ago, but I can not find any of the materials.  I
know that I saw the power point presentations and other class materials at
one point, additionally there is reference to the materials being in
InsightDocuments in the publication " Teaching medical image analysis with
the Insight Toolkit, Damion Shelton, George Stetten, Stephen Aylward, Luis
Ibanez, Aaron Cois and Charles Stewart"

Any assistance on finding these (or similar) materials would be greatly
appreciated.

Hans