[Insight-developers] Insight journal dashboard not using REVIEW

Zack Galbreath zack.galbreath at kitware.com
Mon Dec 17 13:48:28 EST 2007

Alexandre GOUAILLARD wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It seems that the insight journal is using a version of ITK without \Review
> I would need Review enable to compile the Surface Parameterization
> contribution. Is it possible?

My mistake, this should be fixed now.  I also took this opportunity to
install ITK 3.4 in the Insight Journal testing environment.  Now new
submissions will be built against this version of ITK by default.  I
re-ran a few projects which had compile errors, including yours Alex.
These changes reduced the number of compile errors, but they didn't
result in a clean build.  Let me know if you think there are other
modifications that still need to be made to the IJ's testing environment.

-Zack