[Insight-developers] Help to debug on LInux64 and Mac 10.5

Alexandre GOUAILLARD hanfei at caltech.edu
Wed Dec 19 19:28:59 EST 2007

Hi all,

The "itkAutomaticTopologyQuadEdgeMeshSourceTest" test is failling on the two
following machines:
Boa,invivonmr.uu.nl
RogueResearch4

Unfortunatly, I don t have corresponding configuration available here
(linux-x86, 64bits, g++4.1 and Mac OS10.5 Insight BS deb/rel).

Could the owner of those machine give me acces to them, or give me a hand to
track those errors?

The log shows that 4 points are added twice to the point container.
It should not happen. As the function AddPoint() use an helper fonction
FindFirstUnusedPointIndex() in our case (to keep the container as compact as
posible and ease transfer from itkMesh to vtkPolyData), I guess the error
happen there, but I have no idea as why this pas on most platform and not on
those.

Thanks in advance.

Alex.