[Insight-developers] Help to debug on LInux64 and Mac 10.5

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 00:01:57 EST 2007

Guys,

Actually, it's not the overflow that is the problem. The p is different,
because part of the key is a pointer! Even though the x,y,z coodinates of a
point may be equal in an itkQuadEdgeMeshPoint, the additional part of the
class may be different.

Hmmm... somehow we need to limit the length of the key to the coordinate
part.

Bill