[Insight-developers] Help to debug on LInux64 and Mac 10.5

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 10:25:41 EST 2007

Sean,

I noticed that the "extra" stuff in 32 bits seems to be all zeroes. Not true
in 64 bits.

Anyway, I've made changes that restrict the hashing to the Point part of the
object.

I just checked in the code. Can you update and tell me if it works? I made
changes in Code/Common, Code/Algorithms and Code/Review.
Bill