[Insight-developers] wrong label overlay revision

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Jan 9 10:49:40 EST 2007

Hi,

I just made a cvs update and I see that there is several files from the
label overlay contributions (great!).

But that's the ones from the wrong revision - there is a newer one.

Luis, I can put some of my contributions in cvs. I think I'm the one who
know them the best, so it may be easier for me, and it would free some
time to the others to work on the other contributions. If I do that, I
would request that someone look at the public API to see if there is no
mistake - I remember my first contribution called
"MorphologicalReconstructionByDilatationImageFilter", or the "projection
axe" in a newer contribution.

Let me know how you want to proceed.

Thanks,

Gaetan