[Insight-developers] Re: wrong label overlay revision

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Jan 9 14:08:30 EST 2007

Le Tue, 09 Jan 2007 17:51:53 +0100, Andinet Enquobahrie
<andinet.enqu at kitware.com> a écrit:

> Hi Gaetan,
>
> Is the newer version uploaded to Insight Journal? Let me know..
>
> I will review the code and move it to CVS.

yes, it should be in the insight journal.
The labels are not roughly drawn by hand, and there is 2 filters.

If the archive is wrong, your can get it at
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/labelOverlay/

Please let me know when you have done the changes you want, and I'll add
the wrapper for the new classes.

Thanks,

Gaetan

--