[Insight-developers] Re: backward imcompatible changes in gaussian spatial object ?

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Mon Jan 15 08:24:51 EST 2007

Gaetan,

There was a bug in the itkGaussianSpatialObject. Basically it was not
using the radius information and therefore was taking a very long time
to be rasterized. If you want your test to pass with the current
baseline image, you can increase the radius of the Gaussian and that
should work, otherwise let me know.

Julien