[Insight-developers] Re: Review Directory : Coding Style Problems

Stephen R. Aylward Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com
Thu Jan 25 13:21:46 EST 2007

I think we need to identify one or two hard examples where you want to
allow a longer line, discuss them, and then possibly put those on the
wiki and in the style document.

KWStyle could probably check for variable names greater than
(72-indentingLevel) chars.  Otherwise, I think we need to enforse the
line breaks.  I use VIM, and the long lines kill the visualization of
indenting/flow.