[Insight-developers] KWSTyle - review dashboard

Alexandre GOUAILLARD hanfei at caltech.edu
Thu Jul 5 13:55:37 EDT 2007

Hi,

There is still one error on the KWStyle dashboard, but I have difficulties
adressing it as the reported error does not seem to appear in the cvs (I
checked the KWStyle file against the CVS file.
Someone got a hint for me?

To whoever set this entry in the dashboard (I suspect luis, from the path of
the source ;) ), what is the magic command line to launch KWSTyle on one
directory only and still submit the code to the dashboard?

I tried to use the KWStyle option for ITK, but it complains a lot about
itkMacro.h and then exits... Is it the expected behavior?

Alex "HanFei"