[Insight-developers] Re: broken test link on the insight journal

Zack Galbreath zack.galbreath at kitware.com
Fri Jul 6 10:01:44 EDT 2007

Very strange.  Somehow some of the dart results were uploaded to the
server, but not all of them.  Anyway, I re-tested your submission and
now the results look good.  Here's a link:

http://public.kitware.com/InsightJournal/Testing/Sites/kernelFiltering/Insight_Journal_Automatic_Testing_System/20070706-1348-Experimental/Test.html

-Zack