[Insight-developers] RGBA Compose image filter

Dan Mueller d.mueller at qut.edu.au
Wed May 9 19:03:22 EDT 2007

Hi insight-developers,

I need to compose a RGBA image from four scalar inputs. While
itkComposeRGBImageFilter exists, its RGBA counterpart does not.

I have created such a filter and am wondering the best way to contribute
this to the toolkit: via a 'bug' report, Insight Journal, email, other?
An Insight Journal article seems like overkill for this minor addition
(plus there are some tweaks required in Code/Common/ eg. adding
NumericTraitsRBGAPixel).

Perhaps I could email someone patch files?

Cheers, Dan