[Insight-developers] Re: [Insight-users] ITK iterators debugging problem in Visual Studio 8(VS 2005)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Nov 5 08:17:50 EST 2007

Hi Alex

You missed to show the section of code where you are using
the image iterators.

Chances are that you are now getting an image region
from the input image produced by the reader. If you
run the reader again and read a different image, then
that region will not match your current image.

You must make sure that you call UpdateLargestPossibleRegion()
in the last filter of your pipeline, or at least on the filter
from which you are taking the region that defines your iterator.

Also, make sure that you grab the region again, after you call
UpdateLargestPossible region.

Printing out the image data with

       filter->GetOutput()->Print( std::cout );

and printing the region of the iterator, will help you to
understand when these two are not matching.

If you still find any problems, please post to the list the
section of code where you are using the ImageIterators.