[Insight-developers] Insight Journal Dashboard Question?

kent williams norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Thu Nov 29 09:44:25 EST 2007

I have a project submitted to the Insight Journal (BRAINSFit) that is
showing errors on the Insight Journal Dashboard.  It looks like the
dashboard test isn't run unless you check in a change.

That being the case, I'd like to check in a change to get the compile to
work.  The problem is, I have no idea what platform IJ runs its tests on.
This makes it difficult to work on a fix, because my code compiles cleanly
on all platforms I have access to.

The particular code causing an error, in fact, is borrowed from production
brains2 code that is coming up green on the brains2 dashboard on all
platforms.