[Insight-developers] itkCoxDeBoorBSplineKernelFunction tests

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 09:32:10 EDT 2008

Hi Luis,

Per our conversation with Jim during the t-con on July 18, I recently
added two tests for the itkCoxDeBoorBSplineKernelFunction.

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Minutes_071808

One of the tests checks for an exact match between the true polynomial
coefficients hard coded in itkBSplineKernelFunction and the
coefficients generated by the recurrence relation defined in
itkCoxDeBoorBSplineKernelFunction.  This should aid in deciding
whether or not to replace the former with the latter as discussed.

Also, thank you for putting up the wiki page outlining the procedure.

Nick