[Insight-developers] orientation

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 19:44:58 EDT 2008

This might be the right time to do what Kent (and others) are
suggesting. Simply rename OrientedImage to Image and make
OrientedImage a derived subclass with no new behaviour. I think the
time penalty will  be little to none for Release builds.

I volunteer to do this over the next month or so. Right now, the
weather in the Nortjheast is much to beautiful to stay inside.

Kent, can you make a bug for this issue and assign it to me.

Thanks,

Bill