[Insight-developers] orientation

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 22:35:36 EDT 2008

I don't think we should do a branch. We can discuss this more. I won't
do anything rash.

A branch will be too hard to test. We are already sloppy in keeping
one dashboard green. I don't see how we can keep two green.

Changes in behavior are much easier to document and notify users.
Compilations errors are a miserable way to notify users.

Bill