[Insight-developers] Adding PPM (and PBM/PGM)

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 13:18:00 EDT 2008

Actually, if I recall, ppm also supports pgm (portable gray map) and
pbm (portable bit map). There is a newer format, pam, supported. The
header is really simple. Maybe these formats (excepting pam) could be
read directly without the netpbm library. There also may have been
support for 16 bits.

Bill