[Insight-developers] GetMinimumMetricValuePosition

Rupert Brooks rupe.brooks at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 08:45:44 EDT 2008

Hi folks,

Im going to repeat a question I asked last month - I asked it just
before ITK 3.8 release, so everyones minds were elsewhere.  Basically
this involves a bug that was closed, but I think still exists.  I
think that the ExhaustiveOptimizer does not agree with the definition
of its base class (Optimizer) and so cannot be dropped in as a plug in
replacement for another optimizer.

Im curious if this is a design decision?

Thanks
Rupert