[Insight-developers] Failing itkScalarImageKmeansImageFilter3DTest

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Tue Aug 12 11:37:50 EDT 2008

Bill,

This has been assigned a bug http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=7481,
and Luis has been assigned.  Luis has agreed to look at the bug (see emails
at end of this message).

Is there a way to set a 60 second timeout for one test only?

Hopefully this can be resolved quickly.

Hans
--
Hans J. Johnson, Ph.D.
Hans-johnson at uiowa.edu

278 GH
The University of Iowa
Iowa City, IA 52241
(319) 353 8587

> From: Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com>
> Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 11:29:25 -0400
> To: Johnson Hans <hans-johnson at uiowa.edu>
> Cc: ITK <insight-developers at itk.org>
> Subject: Failing itkScalarImageKmeansImageFilter3DTest
>
> Hans,
>
> I see that the test you checked in recently is timing out as you
> predicted. What are the plans for fixing this? I understand that this
> is a bug, but we should try to fix it ASAP since people get dashboard
> e-mails about this test when they check in code. Also, a constantly
> failing test may masquerade other failures.
>
> Bill

Hi Hans,

Thanks for the heads up.

It looks like this is associated to the code modifications
related to fixing the KdTree.

I'll take a look