[Insight-developers] Bug in itkShrinkImageFilter

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 08:21:57 EST 2008

Hans,

Another issue if you make your changes. If the new Shrink is run on a
labeled image, I believe your code will interpolate the new pixels.
This behavior is not desirable for subsampling a labeled image.

Perhaps we should leave this filter alone and change the
multiresolution pyramid code to use ResampleImageFilter with the
proper values set to do subsampling.

Bill