[Insight-developers] Test framework

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Dec 29 10:47:52 EST 2008

Hi Mathieu,

Minor correction:

The text of the UnitTestCpp license:
https://unittest-cpp.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/unittest-cpp/UnitTest++/COPYING

doesn't correspond to a BSD license:
http://www.opensource.org/licenses/bsd-license.php

but to an MIT license:
http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php

which is a technicality after all, since both licenses could be combined
without any conflict.   :-)

-----

Could you tell us more about your experience with UnitTestCpp  ?

or if you prefer, could you add your comments to the Wiki page:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Proposals:Increasing_ITK_Code_Coverage#UnitTestCpp

The size of the package looks fine. It could fit neatly in
Insight/Utilities...