[Insight-developers] vnl updates

Tom Vercauteren tom.vercauteren at m4x.org
Mon Dec 29 12:04:10 EST 2008

> Could you point me to the set of lines that we want to import
> from the new version of vnl_math.h  ?

The difference between ITK's vnl_math.h and vxl's vnl_math.h is
exactly what is needed:
http://vxl.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/vxl/vxl/core/vnl/vnl_math.h?r1=1.50&r2=1.42

So the only thing that needs to be done is replace the current
vnl_math.h file by the most up-to-date one.

As I mentioned, the sse2 optimization will not be compiled since
VNL_CHECK_FPU_ROUNDING_MODE will not be defined by cmake.

> We could insert them today or tomorrow...

Great!

Thanks,
Tom

P.S.: As far as vnl_math.h is concerned, there should be no backward
compatibility issue.