[Insight-developers] Test framework

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Tue Dec 30 15:39:42 EST 2008

Bill,

I certainly have a skewed perception here.  My "customers" are the 25
engineering graduate students that I will be teaching this spring that have
just finished taking a course in modern C++/generic programming/object
oriented programming techniques where they learned all the nasty
non-portable little tricks in C++.

The lack of support for partial specialization is a recurrent theme that
burns many new developers.

I like to think of the 100's of developers working hard on improving ITK as
one of the major customers, and wanted to make sure that at least some
mention of our concerns were included in the discussion.

Hans