[Insight-developers] 32/64 bits universal builds cause itk test failures.

Mathieu Coursolle mcoursolle at rogue-research.com
Fri Jan 4 09:19:53 EST 2008

Bill,

I commited a fix too. The size of long is now set explicitly in the configure
file for APPLE, which is needed for universal builds.

In tif_fax3.c, the SIZEOF_LONG is use to define the FILL macro. The same
was used
in both 32 and 64 bits.

Thanks for your fix.

There is now one last failing test on our dashboards:

<http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/RogueResearch4/Mac10.5-InsightBS-dbg/
20080104-0100-Nightly/Results/__Testi
ng_Code_BasicFilters_itkNarrowBandImageFilterBaseTest.html>

The output says "Test passed", but the exit code is failed...
I'll take a look at it today.

Mathieu