[Insight-developers] GetNorm()

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 13:14:05 EST 2008

Marius,

In the future, please add a bug for issues like this. Instructions are at:

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Procedure_for_Contributing_Bug_Fixes

We do check the bug tracker on a regular basis. E-mail to the list is a good
start to bring attention to an issue, but the bugs registered with the bug
tracker are not so easily forgotten.

Thanks,

Bill