[Insight-developers] Re: [Insight-users] Registration for downloading ITK must be optional

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Jan 21 19:19:28 EST 2008

Hi Ali,

Thanks for pointing this out.

We have discussed your request, and agreed that the user registration
page does not add enough value to justify the annoyance to users who
are downloading ITK.

We just reconfigured our Web pages so that the Download links go
directly to "Download.htm" and the registration is now an optional
link in this page.

Please let us know if you find any other issues,