[Insight-developers] IJ: Fixing a revision without instanting a new one??

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Thu Jan 24 09:10:40 EST 2008

Hi Hauke,

I have fixed the SVN. For some reasons the publication was not copied in
the SVN repository.

Note that the IJ SVN repository is to test your code (you will get a
private dashboard) and submission before submitting a new revision . The
SVN repository is not automatically synced with the Insight-Journal main
repository so when you know that your code is ready you can trigger the
sync and generate a new revision.

Hope that makes sens,

Julien