[Insight-developers] OLIVER: Dashboard submission: Who is the administrator ?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jan 25 10:33:56 EST 2008

We are looking for the administrator/owner of the machine named "OLIVER"
that is submitting a Nightly build to the ITK Dashboard.

                             Could you please contact us.

Your CVS updates are not working at this point.

We are preparing the release of ITK 3.6 and
need a Dashboard that we can rely on.

We appreciate your submission to the Dashboard, but, if you have any
configuration issues, you should rather submit your build as an
Experimental,
and not as a Nightly.