[Insight-developers] Re: MacOS Warnings 64bits to 32bits truncation

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Fri Jan 25 14:38:16 EST 2008

On 1/25/08 11:20 AM, Luis Ibanez said:

>    ITK_USE_64BITS_APPLE_TRUNCATION_WARNING
>

>You will find it in the Advanced options, once you update
>your checkout of ITK.
>
>Please enable this CMake flag on the machines where you
>want this warning to be used.

We have enabled this on our Mac10.5-InsightReview-gcc-dbg-ppc and
Mac10.5-InsightReview-gcc-dbg-ppc64 dashboards.  Each builds only one
architecture which will reduce the duplicate warnings seen elsewhere.
One is 32 bit only and one 64 bit only, each will have different sets of
warnings.  Also, we have fixed all the warnings from Apple's headers.

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com