[Insight-developers] Re: CMake and Leopard

Ross T Whitaker whitaker at cs.utah.edu
Wed Jan 30 23:50:30 EST 2008

Hi Folks,

It appears the problem was that the linker was picking up a library
that had the same name as one of the built libraries to which I was
trying to link.  Not clear why, since the built library is specified
on the command line from CMake with a -L option.  Also, no luck yet
on finding that other library, which must be called "util".

So, I guess this is *not* a CMake problem.  I will check with the
other folks I know who have had problems porting to Leopard and see
if they are suffering from the same cause.

Thanks for all your help.

Regards,

Ross

On Jan 29, 2008, at 1:55 PM, Ross Whitaker wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am sure this has come up, but lots of people keep asking me and
> no one has yet to offer a solution.
>
> Is there a version of CMake that works with Leopard (OSX 10.5)?
> Version 2.4 patch 8 has some basic problems it seems.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ross

-----
Ross Whitaker, Associate Professor