[Insight-developers] [Insight-users] INSIGHT JOURNAL: managedITK (ITK 3.8 ?)

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 05:05:15 EDT 2008

Hi Gaetan,

I like your suggestion. If I understand you correctly, you are
suggesting that ManagedITK be firstly integrated into
Wrapping/ManagedITK/ (as is) to give it more exposure and to refine it
through user feedback. After this we can take the required time to
integrate ManagedITK into the new WrapITK.

Have I understood correctly?

Regards, Dan