[Insight-developers] itkSliceBySliceImageFilterTest : timing out in RogueResearch5 : Mac10.5-InsightBS-dbg

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Tue Jul 15 15:37:13 EDT 2008

On 7/15/08 2:44 PM, Bill Lorensen said:

>Also, this build has extra stl iterator checking enabled (which is
>good BTW). This really slows down iterator code. This filter uses
>iterator code quite heavily.

Which reminds me..... we are (sadly) going to be turning the Debug STL
mode off on most/all of our dashboards, because we are switching our
dashboards to gcc 4.2 and Apple's gcc 4.2 does not support Debug STL
anymore (it didn't make the cut, but will be back, supposedly).

Can any other dashboard maintainers using gcc turn it on?  I think our
dashboards are the only ones that use it currently. You just need to add
"-D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG_PEDANTIC" to CXXFLAGS.

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com