[Insight-developers] policy about code changes in Review directory

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jul 31 15:27:56 EDT 2008

Ni Nick,

The code in the Review directory is not subject to the Backward
Compatibility policy.

Please feel free to modify and improve the code in any way that
you see fit. Including any modification of the API.

Try to run KWStyle on the files after your changes, and to add
the appropriate tests for any new functionality.

    Thanks,

       Luis