[Insight-developers] Empty FixedArray destructor: Performance hit using gcc (times 2) : What criteria to make the test fail ?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jun 6 13:08:00 EDT 2008

Hi Niels,

Yeap, it probably should...

but a grep for "ctime" reveals that we don't include it
anywhere else in the toolkit, which leads to suspect that
one of our supported compilers do not provide <ctime>.     :-/

There is also a "vcl_ctime.h" availabe in VXL...

Does anyone remembers which compiler does
not provides <ctime> ?

Thanks for any hint,

    Luis