[Insight-developers] VNL_CONFIG_ENABLE_SSE2=ON: Matrix-Vector multiplication fails...

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Fri Jun 20 10:21:07 EDT 2008

On 6/19/08 6:21 PM, Hauke Heibel said:

>It's Windows XP Professional, VS .NET 2005... I actually have filed a
>bug report including all (very detailed) information, including the
>system information. Also including my CMAKE cache file...
>
>See here: http://www.itk.org/Bug/view.php?id=7207
>
>I did not yet check without the SSE support, but I will rebuild tomorrow
>and test again.

I found the cause of my compile errors:
<http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=7214>

And once I fixed it, I reproed most of your test failures:
 35/1258 Testing vnl_test_cholesky             ***Failed
 44/1258 Testing vnl_test_ldl_cholesky         ***Failed
 49/1258 Testing vnl_test_qr                   ***Failed
 61/1258 Testing vnl_test_svd                  ***Failed
 91/1258 Testing vnl_test_quaternion              Passed

vnl_test_quaternion is passing however.  I am using Mac OS X 10.5.3, gcc
4.0, and running in 64 bit.

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com