[Insight-developers] [Insight-users] ITK & VISUAL STUDIO 6.0 : How many users ?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue May 13 16:55:42 EDT 2008

So, here is the outcome,

If we look at the itkSystemInformation test:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testSummary.php?project=2&name=itkSystemInformationTest&date=20080513

an all the platforms, and search for

   "VCL_CAN_DO_PARTIAL_SPECIALIZATION:INTERNAL=1"

this is equivalent to looking at the CMakeCache of that build.

We find the following:

dash13.kitware	Win32-vs60:    doesn't have any of the VCL entries   :-/
dash11.kitware	Win32-vs71:    doesn't have any of the VCL entries
zion.kitware	Linux-g++-4.1:  =1

So... it is inconclusive.

I wonder if the VCL try compiles get disabled in windows...

We could move the test to the try compiles of ITK proper...

This shouldn't produce a red Dashboard. It will simply
populate the Caches of the builds.

     Luis