[Insight-developers] Problems with LightObject checkin

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Wed May 14 12:08:15 EDT 2008

On 5/14/08 5:53 PM, Tom Vercauteren said:

>Thanks a lot Sean. The fix seems good to me.
>
>I actually copied your code from itkTimeStamp but apparently missed an
>include...

I noticed.  The difference with that class is that:

  unsigned long m_ModifiedTime;

is always 'unsigned long' so the include was not needed in the .h.  I
didn't change its size since the public GetMTime() returns 'unsigned
long'.  On the Mac, long changes sizes between the 32 and 64 bit ABIs,
which is why I needed all the #if __LP64__ stuff.  For itkLightObject
you could have chosen to use int32_t on both 32 and 64 bit, but I guess
a bigger value is nicer to reduce the chance of wrap around.

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com