[Insight-developers] Problems with LightObject checkin

Tom Vercauteren tom.vercauteren at m4x.org
Wed May 14 12:51:50 EDT 2008

Bill,

I finally managed to get my hands on a cygwin machine. Including
Windows.h in itkLightObject.h instead of in itkLightObject.cxx seems
to work...

With this fix we would't need to check whether we use cygwin or not
and would use windows atomic operations rather than the ones from gcc.
Would you like me to commit my fix or should I leave it as is?

Tom