[Insight-developers] cmake

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat May 17 12:12:58 EDT 2008

Hi Simon,

The tag that you want to use is

                   "CMake-2-6"

We usually don't put a patch number when the branch is created.

The tags follow the format:

             CMake-2-4      branch creation

             CMake-2-4-0    first patch
             CMake-2-4-1    second patch
             CMake-2-4-2    third patch

             ....and so on...

In the case of the CMake 2.6 release, currently there are no
patches available, so the branch tag is the best way to go.

Please let us know if you find any problem,