[Insight-developers] How to do an experimental build on MSVC?

Niels Dekker niels-xtk at xs4all.nl
Tue May 27 06:11:19 EDT 2008

Before committing a bug fix <www.itk.org/Bug/view.php?id=7094>, I would
like to do an experimental build, as Luis Ibanez asked me to do. How can
one do such an experimental build on MSVC?  And how to submit this
experimental build, from a Windows machine?

Actually I already tried cygwin, as Marius Staring suggested me to do,
but I would like to be able to do the build by MSVC. I can't find it at
www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Procedure_for_Contributing_Bug_Fixes

Kind regards,
--
Niels Dekker