[Insight-developers] CDash back online

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu May 29 16:30:29 EDT 2008

Julien,

Any luck with the submissions for last night's missing builds for
ITK's dashboard? We have had some changes to pervasive classes and I'd
hate to lose yesterday's submissions.

In the future, will this be a recurring problem if the database goes
down or does not recover automatically from system failures? Is there
anyway to have the database repair itself when the host system
recovers after a power failure or crash? Or will manual intervention
always be required?

Bill