[Insight-developers] ExceptionObject assignment crash on MSVC

Niels Dekker niels-xtk at xs4all.nl
Sat May 31 18:28:51 EDT 2008

...So I fixed the assignment operator and the what() member function of
ExceptionObject, as I mentioned before. Please take a look:
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Common/itkExceptionObject.cxx?root=Insight&r1=1.14&r2=1.15

It fixes the itkExceptionObjectTest failure, as you can see on the third
Win32-vs71 Experimental that I submitted:  BAK2:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=88856
(You see: no itkExceptionObjectTest failure)

Note: I don't know where the itkAnalyze test failures come from, but
they seem unrelated to my commit.  Other dashboards have them as well.
E.g., DASH11.kitware:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=88846
(This one still has the itkExceptionObjectTest failure.)

Kind regards,

Niels