[Insight-developers] proposal: enhancing wrapitk's filter coverage during (one of) the next tcon

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Wed Oct 1 16:09:50 EDT 2008

Many thanks to all of you for your very positive feedbacks!

Tom, in the following classes, you give 2 variants of the same class:
with a float as second template parameter, or with a double.
Is it useful to have both of them? Adding many variant has an
important cost in build time and binary size, so we should try to
reduce them, when possible.

Would it be possible to use, for example, only the ones with the
double as second template parameter?

Gaëtan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann